I welcome and congratulate all of you for choosing J.S. University as a supporting partner in achieving your career dreams. At this newly established University, we promise for taking special pride in preparing you well for your journey in life through dedicated faculty, excellent curricula and a deep commitment to make you learn what is needed for success at the workplace. The premises of the J.S. University,
With its looming infrastructure id greatly admired, It created perfect ambience for academic Drive. One has to step into the sprawling green environs of J.S University t live the serenity warmth of life and pulse of youth.
I firmly believe that the J.S University should be a vibrant Knowledge center for our youths. It is the ultimate platform to help flourish the multi dimensional talents of the students through different academic and co curricular activities. The university should provide the quality education which is rich in values and modern in content. Being the Chancellor of this University I would like to ensure focus on consolidation expansion and diversification, with the following key thrust areas.
Dr. Sukesh Kumar (M.A., MPhil. & Ph.D(Sociology),M.Ed.)
- Strengthen University on the National and global Map of Education and research
- To make the University responsive to ever changing societal needs.
- New methods and teaching aids which will contribute more to the society.
- Teaching enhancement program for teachers to adopt new methods and teaching aids.
- To make best use of IT Infrastructure for Automation in Administrative and Academic Process.
- Transparent Administration and proof examination system
- I invite you take journey towards excellence with us at J.S University, and Convey you my best wishes for a rewarding career.
"The Chancellor of J.S University, Dr. Sukesh Kumar (Born on I July, 1963) is an eminent scholar, educationist and Sociologist. Has wide teaching experience of Post Graduate Classes. An author of 10 books of his credit. He is a good administrator. Working as Principal. BVM (P.G) College, Bah (Agra) Since long back. visited so many Foreign Universities and Institutes"