Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Admission to First Year:
Admission test organized by) S University
Admissions in B.tch. / MBA are governed as per University norms. Seats are allocated on the basis of the students merit in the admission test.
Our institute grants direct admission B. Tech. / M.Tech./MBA as per university norms for which students have to register themselves at the university Campus or at the City Office. The Information Brochure and Registration Form cab be obtained from the office on payment of Rs 500/-.
If required by registered post please send a demand draft (DD) for Rs. 600/-in favour of ‘Registrar, is University, Shikohabad’, non-refundable money.
Application from can also be downloaded from www.jsu.in which should be submitted to the University Office along with D.D. of Rs. 500 in favour of Registrar, JS University, Shikohabad’.
Eligibility for Direct Admission:
B Tech. 10 + 2 with 50% aggregating in Math’s, Physics and any one of
Chemistry / Computer Science/Biology.
M.Tech. B. Tech. with 50% Marks.
MBA Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
Polytechnic 10th with 50% marks in science group
Direct Admission to B. Tech Second Year:
- Candidates who have passed a 3-4 year Diploma (with minimum 60% marks) recognized by the UP Board of Technical Education in any branch of Engineering/Technology, except Agriculture Engg. /Technology
- Have passed B.Sc. with maths can also apply for B. Tech. Second Year Direct Admission.
- The eligible candidates, seeking direct admission to the 2nd year, are required to submit the duly filled application form to the Admission Office. Such candidates need not to appear in the entrance test. Their merit list will be prepared based on the total marks obtained by them in the diploma.
Direct Admission to Polytechnic 11nd year
10+2 with 50% aggregating in math, physics group.
Foreign National (Citizens of all countries other than India, who are not of Indian origin) Candidates who posses minimum requisite qualification may get Direct Admission on 15% seats (on supernumerary basis) respectively of the total intake in the college. Foreign Quota seats shall be first filled from genuine Foreign Nationals who
- Have passed the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from an Institution situated outside India, which is considered equivalent to (10 + 2) examination by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Have passed High School Certificate Education (GCE) Exam with Physics, Chemistry and Higher Math’s (A) from London /Cambridge / Sri Lanka.
- Have appeared in entrance test organized by the JS University with Math level II C, Physics and Chemistry. Calendar for admission against management/Vacant seats.
1. Shown dates are tentative and can be changed depending upon the university Calendar.
2. Admission fee will be deposited in the university campus only.